Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Little Inspiration Of Color

INSPIRATION....

It's time for some inspiration. We don't have to look far to get inspired today. Pinterest is an amazing source as well as the many talented bloggers out there. Sometimes the color in a flower will give you great ideas. A specific shade of green can give you a feeling of calmness that you want more of. I am ready to get back to my creative self but not without a little inspiration.

                                               I love the POP of COLOR in this picture.


DREAMY PINK


Love the colors against neutrals


Of course, Shabby Whites always make me happy.
Just a little inspiration to get me started.
What inspires you?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer!

    I just love the neutral palette with a pop of color, throw in a little patina and you got-me! Great inspiration here.

    leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer,

    I just went back to try and reply to your question and couldn't find your email. Send it to me and I'll respond to your acne related question.

    L.

    ReplyDelete