Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Inspired By Turquoise

Happy Sunday Friends! Hoping you all are enjoying the weekend. I have a few pieces of furniture to redo/paint. I promise as soon as I get the camera back from my mom (hint..hint) I will post befores and afters. The kids go back to school next week so I am searching for some inspiration (fave thing to do next to actually painting/redoing) until then.
I LOVE the color turquoise on this cabin. It's worn out in all the right places.

Loving all the colors here. Muted, worn and beachy. Just how I like it!



The pop of turquoise (theres that color again) is just dreamy and clean against the bleached whites.

I just love the natural look of this piece.
Check back soon. I will have lots to share. xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Turquoise is one of my favourite summer colours - instantly reminds me of holidays and sunshine!
    http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete