Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Meatball Sliders

I am constantly looking for fun dinner ideas. Last night I made Meatball Sliders and they were a huge hit!

You know I don't measure so I will apologize ahead of time for my recipe. The measurements are approximate.

Mix together your chopped meat with dash of sea salt, about 1/2 cup breadcrumbs (italian style), 1 egg, chopped onion 1/2 cup , 1 chopped garlic clove. Fresh parm about 1/4 cup grated in. I mash with my (clean) hands. Then make balls , any size you like. I line a baking sheet with foil and line them up. Into the oven on 350 for about 30 min.


I don't make my own sauce. My husband does but since I made dinner..jar sauce it is! I like this one and it was buy one get one free. Warm up the sauce and  put your meat balls in on a low simmer for at least 3o min.

ok..not a pretty picture. They were delicious. Plate those babies up on a soft potato roll, some mozzarella if you like,  french fries, and I did serve salad and carrots (not pictured).

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome, Jennifer! Your husband isn't even there and you're making awesome food for your children! See, if it were me, I'd use that as an excuse to not to cook :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Jennifer! There look like perfect fall comfort food. I can't wait to make them :) when it sort of falls apart when you pick it up ya know it's going to be a great bite!

    ReplyDelete