Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Patience & A Few Small Projects

I sit down to write this on a rainy Saturday morning. My house is filled with moving boxes and I am patiently (nail biting, toe tapping, arms crossed, pacing the floors) waiting for my big move. Just a couple months away. As I pack my beloved items I think...hmmm this could use a little twine, that should be more distressed. So, in between the packing I stop to create for my new home.

These great candle sticks were bought black. (I should have left them black), since I can't leave well enough alone I painted them turquoise, then...the inevitable...White!


I just hot glued some twine and How Cute! Perfect for Fall.

I got inspired by a picture of a turquoise farmhouse on Pinterest. Disclaimer: I am not an artist!

When the inspiration comes I have to follow it. I had this top to a wine box that was waiting for me to do something with it.


Kind of folk artsy.  It was fun to do and I love the color. Ok, so my 6 yr old could have made this. I still love it!



Have a great weekend !! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment