Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Simplicity And The Shore!

Living in South Florida we have collected hundreds of treasures from the beach. They fill bowls and decorate frames. On a recent day at the beach we were given 2 perfect sand dollars by this lovely couple. Actually, they were given to my kids, they are mine. 

I picked a few other shells. I had this old picture I painted over and hot glued the shells. A little sanding to give it a distressed beachy look and Simplicity at its best!

Since we are moving back to the NE I am loving ways to take a piece of FL with us. Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

  1. We've spent lots of time in Florida :) I've saved some of my little shell treasures for display. You will need to keep these safe and display them when you move!

    xx
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete