Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Sunday, January 22, 2012

(Attempting) Bedroom Makeover





My bedroom is the one room in the house I totally neglect. It's the one I should care about the most. It's a dumping ground for my kids misc stuff that doesn't find it's way back to their rooms. My clean (unfolded) laundry pile (which is growing). I'm so passive aggressive about it. I roll my eyes and mumble under my breath as I attempt to straighten up..then one day about 2x a month I yell at everyone to come claim their stuff or it's getting thrown out. I would love to know how other moms keep there rooms clutter free. Then theres my hubby who stuffs his morning dog walking clothes between his side of the bed and his night stand! What is that? Anyway..In an effort to try to make my bedroom like those beautiful sanctuary's on the design shows here's some pics of my process so far...sorry no before pics. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment