Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Friday, January 20, 2012

So loving today. Weather is beautiful..I can open my windows. I'm home with my two youngest..my daughter is 9 and my son is 5. Took the kids on a nature walk this morning. Heavenly..smell of pine, surrounded by nature. Often bickering and yelling fill my home. Not today, pinch me. They are playing and actually enjoying each other. My daughter just whispered in my ear " I think we're bonding". (sigh with smile) Oh I hope this lasts..check back with me in an hour. I'm posting pics of my finished trunks. A home for my tv was not part of my plan..aah oh well. My house is a work in progress. For now it's fine.




                                                             MY HAPPY BUDDHA
Today is a good day..so what if I have a toothache , my car is in the shop $$, and going on 2 months to find out if my dh got the job! Who's complaining?

No comments:

Post a Comment