Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Shabby Whites & Muddy Boots








Ok..So this is my first blog. Very exciting. After much time following amazing , talented women on their blogs I have been inspired to start my own. My husband had lost a great job and with all the interviews and job hunting a girl could go crazy! This living in limbo could really make you stop living each day. Well..I decided it was time to start living again..in the moment. This blog will be a place to smile and share doing what I love. Painting furniture (white of course) and distressing everything, attempting to bake pretty yummy stuff, laughing with and sometimes yelling at my kids, and just enjoying this chaotic life.  Please be patient with my pic's ..still learning. And oops a few may have my kids homework in them or the dogs paw. Oh & my newest obsession .. Hibiscus Tea..so yummy and so stinkin pretty..that pinky purple color. It's the little things. My fave quote " Your life is an occasion..Rise to it". from Mr. Magoriums Wonder Emporium. I'm tryin!

No comments:

Post a Comment