Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Gallery Wall

Good Morning! I am writing this post in my new fave room in the house. Loving the way my dining room is coming together. Now that my chandelier is hung. I wasted no time getting my gallery wall done!
I know I am supposed to lay everything out. Some people cut paper in the sizes of the frames and lay it out. You know my husbands nickname for me? Half A%$ Sally! Well...I don't have the patience for such planning. I had 3 hours to get these babies hung before everyone was coming home. I dragged out the ladder and away I went. I am pleased with the wall considering I didn't measure of plan. This is the first room you see when you walk into the house and it's a happy space. It's like the faces in the pics are greeting you...(slightly creepy) But, makes me smile!



Sorry for the dark pics. I am getting my new camera soon. Any thoughts, advice, or recommendations? Would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

  1. Funny! I don't plan things out either and I love the wall :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie..I feel better about it. I love it but wasn't sure how it looks to others.

      Delete
  2. I have been wanting to do a wall like that - - you have inspired me to get with it! It looks great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Judy! Take pics & share when you do.

      Delete