Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easter Time!





Easter is by far one of my most favorite times to decorate for. I love the way the pastel colors look all over my house. I love the feeling of the hope and newness that Easter brings. I am excited to be having Easter at my house this year. I love planning the menu, decor and of course the egg hunt with the kids. Sooo..While I am busy looming over my menu I decided to get my bunnies out for some inspiration...

These are bunny marshmallows in these beautiful pale colors. My husband picked them a up at Walmart..who knew?  I filled a glass jar with them and they look so pretty, very William Sonoma!

My son had another idea...........Yum!


Are you having Easter? What's on your menu? I would love to hear from you, I need some ideas...
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Easter!

    I think we usually have ham. Nothing fancy, as I hate to cook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter is such a happy holiday! Great decor and those marshmallow bunnies from W&S are so cute - and looking pretty tasty with the frosting and sprinkles!

    xx
    leslie

    ReplyDelete