Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Thursday, March 1, 2012



Good Morning! Sometimes that little glimmer of hope is all you need to get you through that rough patch. A small reminder that things will be OK. Let me just say that I was not having a good night (last night). But then I had a reason to smile when I happened to go on my email and there was a message from my lovely new blogging friend Judy at
http://judy-minutebyminutedaybyday.blogspot.com/

She gave me the Liebster Blog Award! Thank You Judy! Your great news was a dose of happiness on a not so happy night. I have to tell you, I LOVE Judy's blog. You have to check her out. She's refreshing and funny. I think she's a beautifully brilliant writer. She writes what we think. And she has been my biggest fan since starting this amazing blogging journey. For that I am grateful.

So , with that it's a new day with new possibilities. Like my new chalkboard fridge says...

                                                             "Wake up & Go Live!"



                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment