Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Lovin Moms House



My mom was away for a few days. She went flea marketing around Mount Dora. After a wonderful afternoon at her house I came home with so many goodies. She had brought me back some really cool stuff from her weekend away. But, the best was the stuff from her house. She is trying to sell her house. I guess she felt like decluttering....Lucky Me! Here are some pics of the things I love from her..

 Love, Love, Love this bangle! It's this retro green with inscribing on the inside
 I found this dragon bangle in her closet..hiding. I found it and was like "What? Love this! Where has it been?" She says "Take it" , Oh yes I will..Thank you very much! Love you mom! It was a bracelet she bought back in the 70's. Very cool...



 Potter Barn Carafe with glasses. Love these and the plant stand.  I put this in the corner of my dining room. I think it looks french country.
The best gift was the crystals for my chandelier (eh hum..my $10 chandelier)

And Voila! I am loving this DIY Chandelier!



Happy Saturday !! xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Lucky you and what fun things to have from your mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving that bracelet too, definitely a statement piece
    stopping by from sits

    ReplyDelete