Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Brings Hope

 Hope you all had a wonderful Passover & Easter. I'm back and ready to join the blogging world. Sometimes I just need a break. Not sure of the reason...lack of inspiration maybe. Anyway, now I am back and almost ready to share some fun projects I am working on. Notice the almost ready.
What is it about Spring that makes some of us feel..hopeful? Some feel that way at New Years with resolutions and a feeling of a chance to start something new, a do over of sorts. SPRING makes me feel that way. Birth, New, Bloom all these things remind me of good things to come. We planted flowers this weekend and we made a butterfly wild flower garden. My husband started a new and exciting job today.


Like these beautiful flowers ... Life is facing towards the sun and the blooming and growth is just beginning!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Beautiful flowers - - spring has sprung!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Flowers always brighten my day. I'm looking foward to the ground drying up so I can get out and garden.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete