Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer Days

Happy Summer! Hope you are all enjoying your days. We are getting ready to go away for our summer vaca! In the mean time I am enjoying my time with my kids. While my son is in camp this week my girls are home with me.  It is so nice to take a break from the school year, home work and social drama!! I get to spend time with them and instill some life lessons while things are calm and quiet. Before we go back to the craziness of the school year.

With that being said my oldest (who is usually unmotivated) has decided to clean out her room and overhaul her closet.


Wahoo!! I was so happy at her initiative to do this. She decided she no longer wanted her dresser. Another ... Wahoo!


My creative self has been craving a new project. This dresser was my moms when she was a kid, then mine. At some point I think each of my kids has had this dresser. I am so excited to get to work. Not sure yet what I am doing but I can tell you it's going in the dining room...wait & see.

(Oh My Gosh..Please ignore the snowmen sheets..in summer none the less)

Making progress. While I am so proud she is cleaning her room out .. eh hum..this started 3 days ago. Hence, the unmotivation I mentioned earlier.  How long will the room stay like this? While her room is in demolition mode, she is sleeping with her sister. Every night is a party in there. They are listening to music, doing nails, good old fashioned bonding. Her younger sister is walking around saying these are the best days of her life. Awe..sweet. So, with that I am not doing my usual nagging for her to get the room cleaned up. I guess it could wait a few more days.
                                                            xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Popped in from SITS! My room was a disaster in high school!

    ReplyDelete