Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Friday, August 3, 2012

Honey Lime Chicken Salad

This is a great recipe I came up with with grilled chicken. How do you come up with new ideas for meals? We all need some inspiration sometimes.

Squeezed 2 limes and zest of 1 with grape seed oil (about 3 tablespoons) and some honey. I didn't measure the honey. Just kept adding until it had the taste I wanted.


Added a tablespoon of chopped garlic and poured half over the chicken breasts to marinate. Saved the rest for dressing. Once I grilled my lime honey chicken I let it sit to be sliced for the salad.

 Tossed chopped cabbage with Thai Peanut sauce. I love this sauce, it's so good. Added chopped almonds, sesame seeds and a few grape tomatoes and tossed with a little of the honey lime sauce. Topped with the grilled chicken.

It was so delicious! When you get inspired and come up with a fave recipe, please share! I would love to hear about it.  xoxox Have a great & inspiring weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment