Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Striking Gold With Thrifting

My mom has this amazing talent for decorating and making the simplest things look beautiful. I thought I would share some of my favorite pieces from her house.
Every Saturday without fail she goes to this local thrift market. Let me tell you, every Saturday she strikes gold. She comes home with the most exquisite pieces. These great different antique, shabby chic, cool pieces.


This is my Fave piece, (hint hint). It's the color of driftwood. So pretty, don't you think?

She recently repainted this great piece . Giving it a new life. I love it!

Another Fave! We were told this is a 40's bar. It's even on wheels. She did great with this piece , it's so beautiful.



The great (or crazy) thing is that she redecorates every weekend. This is her happiness. Of course, I get to benefit when a piece is ready to move on to a new home (mine!).
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ah, okay. Like mother, like daughter. Gorgeous stuff! So so jealous of both of your talents!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have it in your genes :) I love that first image of the candle holder .. How sweet is that?!

    xx
    Leslie

    ReplyDelete