Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday...Sooo happy it's Friday! My mind is reeling with DIY ideas..and I'm having one of those moments where I could spend an hour staring at the walls , roaming around my house, walking in and out of the garage to assess what I have just dreaming of the projects and changes I want to do. Like yesterday! Ok..reality is I can't drag my husband off to Home Depot an hour ago and spend the day in creative , project bliss. He has to go to work shortly and I have just a few short hours before I have to get the kids from school. A girl can daydream! In the meantime to satisfy my creative urge I made a few changes around the house. My mom gave me this beautiful jewel tone turquoise ribbon at Christmas time. I LOVED the color but I had no clue what to do with it. I had it sitting on my dresser in my closet for almost 2 months. Admiring the color..then I walked into the kitchen looked up at my lighting fixture and WALAH..I wrapped it around the chain. It adds a pop of color and looks pretty cool. Made some more subtle changes as I roamed around my house....
Have a great weekend! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment