Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday.. and I am truly sincere. Today is a good day .. beecaauuse..I got a close spot at Walmart this morning.  That parking lot stresses me out but today..easy breezy. OK..The real reason today is a good day ... (drumroll please)..today is DAY 1..They say..(whoever "they" are) it takes 30 days to change a habit. So here I go..I started running with my husband this morning. Well more of a jog and a walk kind of a thing. I recruited my dh to motivate and keep me going. Otherwise left to myself I would be taking a nice leisure stroll.  He was awesome..by the way..kept me going. So today I am celebrating Day 1. Now I am off to make some peanut butter Valentines Day treats..I will post them tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment