Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Friday, February 24, 2012

Random Projects

Happy Friday! Do you have fun plans? I wanted to share a few of the projects I am working  on and a few I have finished. The kitchen is still a work in progress as is the dining room. I was inspired to make a wreath for the front door since I made my shabby lamp shades.

 Cut pieces of burlap and just tied them in knots around an 8x10 frame

 These are my flowers that I dye in beet juice..love the shades of pink
I pin the flowers on so with the seasons or holidays I can change what I have on them.

I painted my $10 chandelier yesterday..Yay! Finished pics soon!


Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer! Absolutely beautiful! A $10 chandelier?! I want to go shopping with you! Look forward to more pictures.

    ReplyDelete