Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Thursday, June 7, 2012

How does your garden grow?

Yay! Today is officially the last day of school. I have been feeling a bit off lately. Ever feel like that? It's difficult to gather yourself when there is negative, toxic stuff going on around you. Inflicted at you. Can you relate? I decided today is the first day of ME! Not in a selfish way. I intend to spend the summer doing what makes me and my family happy, simple things, giving back, helping, just growing my garden! Yes, that sounds good..."Growing My Garden".
Here is a pic of our wild flower garden...it's getting there
I have this recycled wood that I have been wanting to make wall signs with.  Here is the first...
 Yes, I am all about simplifying as of late. I just taped down my stencils and away I went.

I have been wanting a pillow with the Swiss Red Cross sign...


Hope you all head into summer with your face towards the sun!!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers, and, as always, great idea on the simplify life wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I can relate to feeling a little off! Happens to us all - thankfully it passes. Your lovely garden has me yearning to garden. Our weather in Seattle has been nonstop rain.. so we need to dry up a bit before I begin planting. Your wall signs are fun!

    ReplyDelete