Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Life, Family and a Cozy Home

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Happy Birthday

My beautiful baby (the girl not the dog) is celebrating her Birthday tomorrow. Actually , she is celebrating tonight with a girly sleepover but tomorrow is her actual Birthday. How many times has a mother said " where has the time gone?" Let me be the zillionth! I can't believe how fast it goes. I blinked..really. I spent the day cleaning the house and decorating. I made her a cute little candy bar so the girls can fill goody bags when they watch their movie..(I have no idea what movie yet).
 YUMMMMMY..So what if I've had my hands in the candy bowls a few (too many) times

 Did you know they make Dark Choc KitKat???? mmm mmm


Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!! I have some cool projects to share early next week! Enjoy your weekend! xoxo

1 comment:

  1. How sweet this is! Happy birthday to your adorable daughter .. and man more :) I recall those party sleep overs and now I miss them.

    Enjoy the evening and have a wonderful start to a new week.
    leslie

    ReplyDelete